سعی کردم تمامی این سوالات مصاحبه آزمون FCE را سازماندهی کنم و در موضوعات مختلف بچینم. با این حال ممکن است برخی سوالات مربوط به چند دسته مختلف باشند. به همین خاطر طبق نظر شخصی خودم این موارد رو مرتب کردم.
جهت آشنایی بیشتر با بخش مصاحبه آزمون FCE پیشنهاد میکنم مقالهای که قبلا نوشتهام را مطالعه کنید.
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
Where You Live Now and Your Home Country
- Is it easy to meet new people where you live?
- What’s the best place to spend a free afternoon in your town?
- How expensive is it to go out in the evening where you live?
- Could you tell me something about the area where you grew up?
- Could you describe your family home to me?
- What’s the most interesting place you’ve visited near ….?
- Is there anything you would like to learn about your country?
- Which area of your country would you like to get to know better?
- What do you like about living there?
- Tell us about a festival or celebration in [your home country].
- Tell us about a day you’ve really enjoyed recently.
- Are you planning to do anything special this weekend?
- How much time do you spend at home?
- What did you do on your last birthday?
- Do you like cooking?
- What’s your favourite food?
- What’s your favourite day of the week?
- What’s your favourite part of the day?
- Which time of year is your favourite?
Education and Work
- Do you use the internet to learn new things?
- Do you prefer working on your own or with other people?
- What do you think would be the most interesting job to do?
- Do you find it easy to study where you live?
- What were the most important things you learned at primary school?
- Would you prefer to work for a big or small company?
- What kind of work would you really like to do in the future?
- Are you happier doing mental or physical work?
- Can you remember your first English lessons?
Travel and Holidays
- Where would you most like to go on holiday in future?
- Do you prefer traveling by train or plane?
- Do you plan your holidays or decide everything spontaneously?
- Have you ever used English while traveling?
- Is there a good public transport system in your country?
- Do you ever go to concerts?
- How important is TV to you?
- How much TV do you watch in a week?
- Do you like the same TV programmes as your parents?
- Tell us about a TV programme you’ve seen recently.
- Do you enjoy going to parties?
- How often do you read newspapers?
- Do you like shopping?
- Where do you like listening to music?
- Do you like going to the cinema?
- Tell me about your favourite film star.
- Tell us about a film you really like.
- Do you enjoy playing computer games?
- Do you use the internet much?
- What do you use the internet for?
- Do you ever listen to the radio?
Family and Friends
- Who are the most important people in your life?
- What do you enjoy doing with your friends?
- Who do you spend your free time with
- Have you done anything interesting with your friends recently?
- Who are you most like in your family?
- Do you and your friends share the same ideas?
- Tell me about your best friend.
- Tell me about a good friend of yours.
- Do you normally go out with family or friends?
- Tell me a little about your family.
- How much time do you spend at home nowadays?
- Do you have a favourite newspaper or magazine?
- What’s the most exciting thing you’ve ever done?
- Tell us about a TV programme you’ve seen recently?
- What’s the difference between reading the news in the newspaper and watching it on TV?
- Who do you spend your free time with?
- Do you prefer to be outside or inside when you have free time?
- What do you most enjoy doing when you’re at home?
- Is your routine at weekends different from your daily routine?
- What do you spend your time doing?
- Do you enjoy reading?
- What sort of books do you read?
- Does anyone you know have an interesting hobby?
- Are you interested in sport?
- Is there a sport or hobby you enjoy doing?
- Is there a sport you’d really like to try?
- What sports do people play most in your country?
- How much exercise do you take each week?
- Do you like to be physically active or do you prefer relaxing?
- Is there anything you’d love to be able to do in the future?
- Do you plan to study anything in the future?
- What are you going to do this weekend?
- Are you going to do anything special this weekend?
- Do you think computers will replace newspapers and TV in the future?
- Which country would you most like to visit in the future?
- Do you think you’ll go there one day?
در نهایت فراموش نکنید که اگر در مصاحبه آزمون FCE به این سوالات فقط پاسخ کوتاه دهید، نماینده کمریج از شما دلیل میخواهد. پس سعی کنید به هر سوال دو تا سه جمله پاسخ دهید.
مطالعه مقاله اسپیکینگ آزمون FCE در EnExams را فراموش نکنید!
متخصصین ما با تجربه کسب مدارک ممتاز انگلیسی پاسخگوی سوالات و نیازهای شما هستند. میتونید از طریق تلگرام، واتس اپ یا پیامک با شماره ۰۹۳۵۵۷۲۲۶۱۶ در ارتباط باشید! (جهت پاسخگویی بهتر، حتما پیام متنی ارسال نمایید